ACCESS EUROPEAN UNION MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
- CE Marking” is your passport to enter into the EU market place.
- CE Marking is the key indicator of a product’s compliance as per EU legislation and enables the free movement of products within European Market.
- By affixing the CE marking to a product and signing the Declaration of Conformity, a product supplier is declaring to the EU authorities that the minimum requirements of all applicable directives have been satisfied.
- CE marking assures your product to enter the European Union and allows free movement throughout nearly 30 countries that make up the European Economic Area, giving you direct access to a market of over 500 million consumers.
- Our experts conduct testing & assessment on your products based on the appropriate EU regulations, such as the low-voltage or Machinery Directive with relevant New Approach Directive for CE Marking.
- Your CE declaration of conformity with evidences of necessary documents means your product now has right of the way onto the European market.
OUR SERVICES: CE MARKING
- You may avail our expertise, prompt & reliable services for affixing CE Mark on your product.
- URS can offer a comprehensive range of testing and certification – “Certificate of Conformity” from our UK headquarter for CE marking of your products which enables manufacturers to confidently and legally affix the CE mark.
- Product Testing With a worldwide reputation as an independent and impartial testing authority, URS Certification can test a wide range of products to international, national and industry standards, giving our clients access to global markets.
FOUR FINAL STEPS TO COMPLY “CE MARKING” REQUIREMENT OF YOUR PRODUCT:
- Step 1: Our expert will determine which appropriate Directive & Harmonized Standards are applicable to your product.
- Step 2: We carry out the conformity evaluation procedure and all required testing/audits/assessment on your behalf. With a declaration of conformity, you demonstrate that your product complies with all valid regulations, such as health and safety product regulation.
- Step 3: Your technical dossier should include all the documents that prove that your product complies with the technical requirements. Once your product bears the CE marking, you might have to provide your distributors and/or importers with all the supporting documentation concerning CE marking. We may guide you to prepare Technical Construction File (TCF) and Declaration of Conformity (DoC) according to the requirement of EU Directive covering all necessary & important contents.
- Step 4: Now you may affix the ‘CE’ label on your product as CE Marking approved.
The technical documentation (TCF) must be kept for 10 years from the date of placing the product on the market unless the applicable Union harmonization legislation expressly provides for any other duration. This is the responsibility of the manufacturer or the authorized representative established within the Union.