URS have expertise in other important fields in various disciplines.
Some of the notable facilities available are:
- Vibration testing in three axis (X, Y, Z Directions) with Capacity: 1500 kGf, Frequency: 5 to 3200 Hz, Acceleration: 90 G, Displacement: 38 mm, Platform: 600×600 mm
- On site testing of HV/MV cables & Sub-station accessories for Partial Discharge Test, Tan Delta Test, VLF (Very Low Frequency) Test, HV/IR etc. up to 220kV.
- SFRA (Sweep Frequency Response Analysis) Testing as per IEC 60060-3: High Voltage Test Techniques (On site testing also possible)
- Grid code Compliance Testing & Tuning
- Under-ground Cable Fault location without digging with 99% accuracy.
- On-site Condition Monitoring of Electrical equipment
- Issuance of “Certificate of Conformity” from our UK Head Quarter for specific requirement of your clients based on the reports issued by Intertek/ any NABL accredited lab.
- Consultancy for design verification / Design validation to meet national/ international standards
- Failure investigation of HV/MV equipment
- Clean room validation
- Automotive component testing
- Annex IV machineries
- G-Mark requirements
- ATEX requirements